shake that cola drag

The office-block persecution affinity.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I am such a moron for not taking any photos of my (and Kat's) birthday drinks. But you see, the barman at Pitch, whose name was something like Raoul - Rolondo? Rashid? Raj? Ranjeeta? Rikki-Tikki-Tavi? - was very nice and put all our coats and jackets in his wee back room for the duration, and of course the camera-phone was in the jacket pocket, and so it just never occurred to me. So let me say that the bar was very small and very red and had squashy felty things on the walls and big round seats and Ra-something made a delightful - if disturbingly expensive - chocolate martini with a Hershey's kiss at the bottom of it, and the music was good all evening, and lots of people came and gave me hugs and presents, and I had a lovely time. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home