shake that cola drag

The office-block persecution affinity.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

OK, scratch that. According to the results of my blood and urine tests, I *don't* have a urinary tract infection. I have a viral infection of unknown origin which is causing fever, waves of stomach pain, nausea, and 857 trips to the loo a day (number ones only, for those keeping score at home). But it can't be treated with more miraculous antibiotic horse pills, because no one knows what it is.

I am starting to get to the whiney and pathetic stage. I feel sick, I don't want to eat, I can't sit, stand or lie down comfortably, and I'm constantly full-bladdered and lightheaded. I suppose I just have to lie in bed for about three days straight, taking anti-nausea medication and panadeine, hoping that it goes away.

Please go away, you viral bastard.

Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home