shake that cola drag

The office-block persecution affinity.

Tuesday, November 12, 2002

OK, if there is not a career-retrospective Missy Elliott video-DVD thingy released in my lifetime, I'll know the world is irredeemably fucked up forever and ever. (Well, you know, if I was originally in doubt, there's the Holocaust, and stuff. But apart from that.) The video for 'Work It' is so... well, it's divine. That's all that can be said. My favourite moment of many is the confrontational little white b-girl in her pink shorts - the kid can *dance*!

Other discoveries of the day: free range eggs taste so much better than battery. And The Louvin Brothers are strangely comforting... the message is freaky, I disagree with it utterly, and yet... it's actually quite good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home