shake that cola drag

The office-block persecution affinity.

Saturday, November 02, 2002

It occurs to me that I haven't given my puppy any public love, unlike some other folks in the blogging world. And if my digital camera hadn't crapped out, I would be sending you hither and yon to little links of pictorial canine joy right here. Ellie celebrated a milestone in her two and a half month life yesterday: her first real bone. She was so thrilled that I thought she would burst. Brent has likened her to 'a small struggling sausage' and I think he's right. Here is the cutest thing about her: her ears are supposed to stand up like a Staffy's, but they're longer than they're meant to be because of the Lab in her... so even when she's trying to look extra alert, they flop over... aaaaaahhhhh bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home