shake that cola drag

The office-block persecution affinity.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

So my laptop has gone a bit bung, and I had to reinstall Windows, and it's still giving me quite a high proportion of blue screens of death, and it suddenly occurred to me that perhaps I should back that thing up before I lose every photo I've taken for the last four years. I was burning a CD of all the photos and discovered, in one of those weird outer rim areas of the computer, an entire folder of our LA/San Diego trip in 2002 that I'd totally forgotten about!



It's me! Live! At the Hollywood Bowl!

2 Comments:

At 4:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One sentence fragment, my friend ...

"Mac OS 10"



(amusingly, in order to post this, I had to type in the word "pdhnnrg" into Blogger, presumably to prove that I'm not a robot selling penis enhancement products.)

 
At 10:57 am, Blogger Danielle said...

Since I am surrounded by Mac Evangelists (TM), I will say nothing to offend you all except... not going to happen. Sorry. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home