shake that cola drag

The office-block persecution affinity.

Sunday, September 15, 2002

Weird combination day: Museum of Transport and Technology visit (9 foot Darth Vader made entirely of Lego! Rock!) followed by boxing on pay-per-view (11th round knockout!). I'm only posting this because I'm too scared to check and see how badly we're doing in the ICC tournament. At least the Warriors won the league.

My god, what an epiphany. I've finally realised that I've become someone who actively likes watching all kinds of sports. It's been a gradual and bizarre metamorphosis. In high school, I must have 'had my period' three weeks out of four just to avoid PE. How did this happen? It's all Brent's fault. Although the cricket obsession was inherited. And I *still* can't watch a whole soccer match all the way through. (Sorry, Alex, Ian, Dave, Danni, all soccer people... I'm just not evolved enough!) Then again, maybe things haven't changed *that* much - I'm experiencing most of these events from the safety of my couch with a cat on my lap. Exertion - apart from sex and dancing - is for suckers! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home