shake that cola drag

The office-block persecution affinity.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Today's spam poetry:

but saturable it job , calvinist.
some thimbu a silverware see kyoto, some altruism it's aquarius see collagen try griffin see trainmen not hospital.
and asymptote but rice and nubia.
the coalition a dwight the henchmena phonon and legging the apricot.


I think 'legging the apricot' sounds like a Jeanette Winterson novel.

Last night we saw Sin City. In a word.... ehhhhhh. I'm not sure whether I like watching films that make me feel that icky. Brent teased me for saying how sexist it was, saying 'it's *Sin* City, not *Empowerment* City!' but... I don't know, it wasn't nearly as clever as it thought it was, and there were no interesting characters, and although it looked beautiful that can only take you so far. I'll stick with Raymond Chandler, thanks. Note: 'Rory Gilmore' is a bad actress.

2 Comments:

At 6:54 pm, Blogger sonnet said...

are you slagging off alexis bledel? i'm not sure that's allowed. only the annoying third tier kooky stars hollow nut job characters can be slagged off.

 
At 8:04 am, Blogger Danielle said...

She plays Rory really well. But I've come to the realisation that she can't play anything *but* Rory. When she started saying 'ain't' in Sin City I actually flinched.

I'll work on the third tier nut job slagging. I don't suppose Kirk counts?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home