shake that cola drag

The office-block persecution affinity.

Thursday, April 18, 2002

So I'm at the Spiritualized/Black Rebel Motorcycle Club show on Monday, and due to a weird back-muscle pain I sat down (primly, I might add) on the edge of the stage by the giant speakers, facing the crowd, in order to give myself some relief. So there I am, bopping about in the sitting-down position to some extraordinarily lengthy songs (four gui-tar-ists and a xy-lo-phone... where it's at!), when an extremely crusty drunken man came up to me and asked: "Would you mind if I tried to look up your skirt?"

*Huh*? I mean, when has that *ever* worked? Am I supposed to think it's charming that he asked permission? What possesses these people? Why, why, why???

Explanations of his behaviour welcomed. dimsie1@yahoo.com, people. Help me to understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home