shake that cola drag

The office-block persecution affinity.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

File this under things that everyone else noticed years ago because they are in the epicentre of popular culture and actually watched it when it first came out, but that I must mention now because I only just saw it on DVD and thought it was cool. (Give me a break, I'm in New Zealand.) In the episode of Arrested Development called 'The One Where They Build a House', they exactly re-create that incredible stunt Buster Keaton does in one of his movies, where the front wall of a house falls down on him and he ends up going through the front door. And which Bluth character took part in the re-created stunt? Why, Buster, of course.

2 Comments:

At 6:45 am, Blogger Alex said...

Wow, I never caught that (we just saw that episode)!

Incidentally, Man O' Sand to Girl O' Sea -- what a song. Sometimes I just want to say to Robert Forster: you complete me. You fop, you.

 
At 7:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did catch that...'twas a cool in-joke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home