shake that cola drag

The office-block persecution affinity.

Sunday, June 06, 2004

America's Next Top Model is back! Yay! I *love* this show. It combines so many different joys into one: my hatred for everyone on screen; groovy shoes; weird-but-occasionally-cool clothes; awesome hair; schadenfreude; sheer freakiness (Tyra Banks, Janice Dickinson, J. whateverhisnameis); narcissism; hot chicks; scarily skinny chicks; frighteningly groomed gay men; utter subversion of the laws of cause and effect; and above all BITCHINESS! I already know who wins, sadly, but it's not the destination, people. It's the *journey*. (See? I can talk just like a reality show contestant!)

Unrelated note: whenever I clean the house, I feel a profound sense of happiness and satisfaction. Yesterday, I finished every room but one. I even washed all our Yellow Submarine figurines and everything! I am walking from room to room gazing happily at the dust-free order I have created. So why do I avoid the cleaning for so long?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home