shake that cola drag

The office-block persecution affinity.

Saturday, August 30, 2003

OK, look, I just have to have a very ungracious spaz about how much I hate every fucking thing right now. Not only has Brent flown to Houston (24 hours' travel from here, give or take) to sign a piece of paper, in order to collect a cheque to deliver to his mother in Denver, the goddamned money didn't fucking arrive in Channelview from New York, so now he has to change his ticket at enormous expense, take two *more* days off school/work, all because Rita Jackson of Century 21 (please note her name and send her hate mail) is a fucking incompetent *idiot*. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Additionally (and I'm sorry to all my American friends and my American husband and all the lovely people I know in America) but *this would never fucking happen in New Zealand* because we are actually *efficient* and *take responsibility* for our *work*. What the *hell* is wrong with that place? It's just one endless frustrating bullshit bureaucratic nightmare from start to fucking finish over there!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'm not mentally unbalanced. Really. I just get all freaky when I'm without him for too long. He's nice. I like him. And the dog is looking for him all the time and she's sad and so am I. We are mournful in our little house together. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home