shake that cola drag

The office-block persecution affinity.

Thursday, January 17, 2002

I have always found that archivists, as a rule, are very very very dull. I have just spent three hours nodding politely at the lecture material of a - gulp - Hilton hotel and restaurant management archivist. My theory has not been disproved. It's not that the history of Hilton hotels is necessarily dull. 'According to Gabor, Hilton chose his butler over her. "He hired the butler five weeks before we were married. The butler was very fresh. He wouldn’t take my orders. I complained to my husband and asked that the man be dismissed, but he said "if you don’t like it, you can go."'

I mean, that's great stuff! The depressing part is that I can't think of one professional archivist who would care. Actually working with all these boring bastards might kill me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home